Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Goodbye for Now



Made it home just as the typhoon Haiyam hit land north of Da Nang.  Amazing trip and can't wait to return in February.  There is something really welcoming about Vietnam, and the awesome food really adds to it too.

Here are some leftover photos I liked, with little commentary and not necessarily in order:

Great smoothies are everywhere - three on the block near our hotel

They load everything onto scooters... I wish I had more scooter photos - amazing what you see!

I was in love with this little girl

Pho was soooo good - these bowls cost about $1.50 us

Tasty coconut, cost about a buck

HCMC Bus Ride

This band is named "Tastes Like Chicken" - very danceable


Our last night before heading home

Veggie spring rolls and Crispy rice with Shrimp.  Rice was awsome, but the shrimp went flying when you cut the Crispy Rice!

Nice cat


Barely caught this scooter dude with Bananas


Our last orphange visit - cute kids, and sadly they all are HIV+ at this orphanage

More "Starter" Kids (first class)

Anh seemed like a great teacher, though it was all in Vietnamese

My biggest guitar fans!  Thank you guys...

More cool scooter photos!  These are Jak fruit - huge...

Back home and the kids love these hats

No comments:

Post a Comment